This section shows information on the topics covered across the curriculum in Year 1, as well as the sticky knowledge we expect the children to have remembered by the end of the year.
Expectations of parents
- Year 1 starts at 8:45 prompt.
- Parents must wait behind the fence.
- Ensure your child has a full uniform.
- Your child’s PE day is TUESDAY. Please send your child to school in their PE kit. Earrings must be removed before school.
- Reading books will be sent home on Mondays. Please read with your child in the week and return to school on FRIDAY.
Home Learning Downloads
Follow us on Twitter