Expectations of parents
- Year 1 starts at 8:50 prompt. All parents must be gone by 8:55 to ensure the register is done and sent up for 9am.
- Parents must wait behind the fence.
- Ensure your child has a full uniform.
- Your child’s PE day is TUESDAY. Please send your child to school in their PE kit. Earrings must be removed before school.
- Ensure homework is completed on time – This will be shared with you at the ‘Meet the teacher’ session.
- Reading books will be sent home on Mondays. Please read with your child in the week and return to school on FRIDAY.
Home Learning Downloads
Follow us on Twitter