Year 6 Important Information
- The school day begins at 8.40am. It is vitally important that your children are in school on time, as we begin lessons straight away. If they are late, they will be missing vital learning.
- The school day ends at 3.10pm.
- Lunch time for Y6 is at 12:45pm. It is a very long morning, so please make sure your child comes to school having had a good breakfast.
- Your child can bring fruit or vegetables for a snack at playtime.
- Our PE day is a Wednesday. We do PE twice on this day. Please make sure your child is wearing full PE every Wednesday. We will be doing PE outside as much as possible so an outdoor kit is advisable.
- Spellings and times tables will be given out on a Friday ready for a test the following Friday. Knowing how to spell, and knowing all times tables is so important in Year 6. Please practise multiple times a week if you can.
- Reading books will be given out on a Monday and MUST be returned on the following Friday, read and signed.
- Homework will be sent out at the beginning of a half term.
Useful Links & Downloads
Follow us on Twitter